Should I be worried?

I've been having lower back pain. I know its not really anything to worry about but I've also been having cramping. I am a little over 14 weeks prego and with my last one I lost it. I had cramping and lower back pain but there was blood too. I haven't seen any blood but I guess I can't help but be scared. My next apt isn't until next week.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 11:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor and see what they say
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• you need to call and be evaluated hun. I had cramping but it stopped around 10 weeks. Back pain is normal. Just get checked out to be safe. At this stage if it is possible to intervene they might if there is a risk to your baby. Make the call now just to be safe.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I had all sorts of aches and pains and cramps and whatever else all throughout my pregnancy. If there's no blood, do not let it stress you out. Call your doctor and run it by him/her in the morning when they open :-) Remember, muscles and ligaments that aren't used to being stretched are stretching, even at 14 weeks. It could just be round ligament pain which is normal.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If your not bleeding I would'nt worry too much, call your Dr tomorrow and still get checked out. I had all sorts of pain throughout my first 2 pregnancys, So it might be normal.
    Anonymous

• Some cramping, lower back pain and bleeding can be normal. Given your history and for peace of mind, I would call your Dr. office and talk with a triage nurse. They should be able to fit you in sooner.
    N17

Answer by N17 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• how far along were you when you had a miscarriage last time? I would say your safe and most likely its round ligament pain.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 12:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I know that this is really scary.. I am having this happen as well, and I also lost a baby last April. I went into the emergency room last night because the cramping turned into contractions... I could feel my uterus completely tightning and then relaxing. They did a whole work up on me, but they couldn't find anything. I figured it could've been a kidney infection or something.. but it wasnt. So they put me on complete bedrest until we can figure out why my body continues to do this. At least I had the reassurance that everything with my baby was fine.. Good Luck, I hope you get your answers. But I would call and check with your doctor.. I didn't have bleeding either..
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2009