Labor Instinct?

Ok, this might be a weird question lol, make fun if u want but im curious so im gonna ask...Bare with me.
Ok so im 36 weeks pregnant today & i feel like im gonna go into labor within the next two weeks, Its like my body feels it. Like i feel ready.. I mean its not a feeling of "omg im so ready to have this baby" its more like " I feel like my body is preparing for labor"....

I feel like my body is getting ready, just pains i have been having, i constantly have bad "poo's" lol, & im just in alot of discomfort. I know FOR SURE im nesting.... The baby dropped i can tell, just the way my belly lays & the fact i go back in the bathroom five minutes after leaving it lol...
But newho, is this weird?.. is it in my head or has anyone experienced this before???. like u felt your body was getting ready for labor and you wound up going into labor soon after??... like a week or so...
This is my first by the way..Measuring big since 32 wk

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most women feel the symptoms of pre-labor with their first pregnancy. Not to discourage you but my baby was down, I had lost my plug, I was having BH contractions all the time and real contractions every once and a while, I was having loose stools and feeling like my house wasn't clean enough 2-4 weeks before I was due...and I still went 5 days late :-( It's normal. It's the thing that gets you most frustrated when your baby doesn't come on its due date. You're ready, you're body feels ready...but the baby hasn't decided he/she is ready yet lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No this is normal. Of course your feeling like this.. because it is getting close. But honey- you could go until your 42 weeks pregnant and feel this same way but 100x worse. :)But poo's are a sign of labor!!
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 11:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• lol thanks for shooting my hope down saying i might go until 42 weeks feeling like this lol... just playing...

poo is such a weird word to say isnt it lol??? but i hope i go kinda early, im so uncomfortable.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 10, 2009