Ovarian cysts??

i just had an xray done and it showed that i have cysts on my ovaries . i guess one just popped recently because i have had terrible pelvic pain so bad that i can barely walk . i just would like to know more information i go back to the doctor next week but i cant wait . i just want to know if it affects my ability to have kids /will i get them repeatedly/ do they turn into cancer / and what to do for the pain. ive googled it but it jumbles all the info up and doesnt really say much . id like to hear from people with experience .... thanks

babeydawn

Asked by babeydawn at 11:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• Im going to be honest with you, I went to the doctor 2 months ago and they did a ultrasound and found cysts on my ovaries as well. Of course I was frightened, but the practitioner ensured me I had nothing to worry about. She explained to me that itll go away and most women that gets these cysts disappear. I wasn't satisfied with that answer of course, I went and got a second opinion and they told me the same thing. Everything will be fine.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I agree. A while back I went to the dr in awful pain and it was found out that I had an ovarian cyst. I don't believe I have had any more since then and I have had a child since then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my best friend just had a baby in oct 2008 and when she was 16 they told her she would never have kids because she had obvarion cysts so her dr suggested a historectomy and she told him, no that is Way young for a women to have a historectomy That just proves that you can still get pregnant so you still have possibilities of becom ing pregnant enless its really bad dont let the dr suggest a historectomy if you want to try for a baby in the future
    zoeysmommy09

Answer by zoeysmommy09 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009