Is anyone ok with the thought of never owning a home? They are so expensive here in NY & I can't relocate & renting seems to be my future anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in ohio and the houses are so cheap. We're hoping to buy this year :)
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 11:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• It is often the same in LA and SFO. Just put money away somewhere, IRA, 401K, CD's, whatever. Many build equity in their home but you can save and the nature of compound interest will help for retirement!
    Anonymous

• Oh and find tax write offs as home is often the most.
    Anonymous

• I can't imagine buying a home because I change my mind way to much. And i don't really want to live where I am for the rest of my life. But I don't wanna move all the time either.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would love to buy one and hopefully we'll be able to before DS is ready for school. We want to be in certian district.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2009