{?????}

Im 36 weeks.
I keep having pains in my lower stomach, & throughout the top of my stomach.
Top of stomach is tight pain. Lower is cramping.
?????
Its not unbearable but the top pain is uncomfortable. & the bottom kinda catches me off guard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me at 36 weeks to. Mine started at the top of my timmy and rolled down the sides to the bottom of my tummy. It was rolling if that makes any since to you. If it is a pain that moves from the top(or bottom) around the sides and to the bottom (or top depending on where it started) then it is very possibly labor. Dont be afraid. My baby was born very healthy at 36 weeks with no complications. Call Labor and Delivery and see what they think. Time it and see if they are coming in patterns. If so then go to L&D.
    mckennasmum

Answer by mckennasmum at 12:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I was going to say Braxton Hicks contractions. They're more tightness and discomfort. Real contractions are pain, tightness and even cramping. They may be real contractions. You're a week away from being considered "full-term" so don't panick too much. They may go away as well. You are probably starting to dialate just a tad bit. I'd call the doctor just to be sure to be honest with you. I'm not sure that they'd try to stop labor this late in the game.

Again, they may just subside. I had many bouts of real contractions that would taper off when I was in late pregnancy.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2009