Novasure, have you had the procedure?

My periods have been totally messed up and my last one was terribly heavy. My doctor suggested this procedure. I am just looking for personal experience, good and bad.

Jynnifer292

Asked by Jynnifer292 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• I had this procedure almost 2 years ago. Best thing I could have done! Now, not all people are the same. I had no problems and was doing my normal things the next day. It didn't totally stop my period - I spot for two days now instead of heavy bleeding for 5!
    DeeGillette

Answer by DeeGillette at 10:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oh, just make sure you are done having children. When they burn the lining of your uterus it won't support a baby anymore. That's the only down side. I had my tubes tied the year before so that wasn't a problem for me. There was a group on CM for Novasure - check it out.
    PM me if you have more questions - maybe I can help.
    DeeGillette

Answer by DeeGillette at 10:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009