First words!

My son is 4 and a half months right now. He has officially said " I love daddy", "Daddy", "Momma", and "I love Momma"!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone else had their little one speak so soon?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is only a little over 3 months so no...not yet.

Are you doing anything special to encourage such early speaking?! Share!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• She sort of said "da da" today! We got so excited! It was more of a whisper but I think she'll say it fully by the end of the week. We just talk to her all the time and say mama dada all the time. she's almost 6 months.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We talk to him CONSTANTLY, using the same words and phrases, i.e. I love daddy and mommy, that's your daddy/momm. Also just talk to him, walk him through EVERYTHING that we do with him. If I'm changing him, I talk about his body, if I'm feeding him I talk about his mouth and tummy, but also about the towels and bottles. If I'm going to do something, I tell him before I do it. "I'm going to turn out the light", then I do it. He's only said the few phrases, but I know he knows who mommy and daddy are! He woke us up from nap time the other day by hollering DADDA!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my 7 month old just says "mama" at 11 pm, 1 am, 3 am, 4:30 am, and 6 am. *sigh* I'm very tired and pretty sure I'll be late for work today.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009