Have any of you?

Gone out on out on a girls night out with your hubbys? I am going out on my first night out without my hubby and I am uncomfortable? Have you felt this way?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 12:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel the same way. I feel like everyone is like where is her husband why isn't he with her? You will be fine though because You will. Go out have fun and let him take care of you in the morning.
    tanyak5

Answer by tanyak5 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Actually I haven't since I had my son, but I used to all the time. Just relax and enjoy! It's about time with your girls, not time with out your husband.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes, I have and I felt a little uncomfortable at first- but then I got over it and had a great time! We try and do a girls night at least 1-2 times a month (they guys get guys night out too). It's nice to be able to get out of the house and hang out with your friends.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Oh, and I forget to tell you- I hope you have a good time!!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• NO...and we are still together because we do nothing like that w/o each other! I have NEVER had the urge to go out on the town w/o hubby....
    Stacey833

Answer by Stacey833 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2009