Disgusted and Embarrased

Long story short....my brother-in-law and my younger sister stole chicken from a poor family while their were on an outing at the park. Like that family got up to go play with the ducks and my b-in-l took the bucket of chicken (which probably cost more than $20) and ran away. Plus my neice (5) and nephew (4) were with them and completely aware of the situation. No they did not need the food AT ALL. And then they proceeded the next day to call my other sister and myself and tell us the story, (as if it was funny). I'm thoroughly disgusted with them. I know what I'm going to do, but what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't know what I would do, but I would be just as mad as you, that's for sure.
    crissym45

Answer by crissym45 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If I wrote it here it would get deleted, so I better keep it to myself.
    6KidzMommie

Answer by 6KidzMommie at 2:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• are you saying poor family bc they looked poor? or are you just saying that out of sympathy bc the chicken got stolen?
    Well something is wrong with them seriously, someone didnt do parenting right, idk
    Anonymous

• What can you do? Both of them are grown and if they decided to steal chicken from another family, then it's a moral issue...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• What an ass.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 2:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• wow. what an immature and cruel thing to expose children to. i hope you stated how not funny you found it.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Nothing you really can do, but I would keep my kids away from that type of destructive influence.

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 2:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2009