Disgusted and Embarrased

Long story short....my brother-in-law and my younger sister stole chicken from a poor family while their were on an outing at the park. Like that family got up to go play with the ducks and my b-in-l took the bucket of chicken (which probably cost more than $20) and ran away. Plus my neice (5) and nephew (4) were with them and completely aware of the situation. No they did not need the food AT ALL. And then they proceeded the next day to call my other sister and myself and tell us the story, (as if it was funny). I'm thoroughly disgusted with them. I know what I'm going to do, but what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How did they know the family was poor?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I know this sounds bad, but she compared it to a poor family we used to know growing up. Noticeably of lesser means.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• awful what will you do?
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• i would give them hell. that was a horrible thing for them to do, and they are teaching their kids do be rotten as well!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't do anything but secretly despise them. Cowardly? Perhaps. I have a family that's full of too much drama already and more drama always seems welcome. For that reason, I prefer to let karma do its job when it comes to the actions of others and fly under the radar :-)

If I were there when it happened though, I would have kicked his ass.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2009