Any one else do this?

Recently, well yesterday, I shaved my vah-jay-jay (hahaha) completly. For two reasons, I was on my period and my boyfriend said he liked it. I've done it before and know I really don't like it, nor do I see how my boyfriend does. To me, it would be like having sex with a girl who hasn't hit pueberty. But anyways, the reason I dont' do it is because it itches really bad growing back, and it does now. I've put lotion and stuff on it. Am I just stuck with it or what?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 12:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It'll stop itching once the hair grows back a little bit. Give it a week or so =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• lol.... U gotta get use to it!! I use a fresh razor to get a close shave..
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Once you get use to it, it wont ich
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yeah.. itching sux.. that's why I stopped shaving so much off. It takes time to grow back so I think for now your stuck. Next time try not shaving the WHOLE thing, leave a little patch or a short layer. If your SO complains then tell him its to prevent rugburn from your panties
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• It's just driving me nuts! I do that dance, where you cross your legs and kinda jiggle around. The things we do for love!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I stopped shaving down there after I got a boil from a small cut. Not a fun place to have a boil!!
    Now I just keep it nice and trimmed. Yeah, the bald look is just like a little girls............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Just keep it trimmed with a "beard" trimmer.It gets close,but not too close.No itchies!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009