A Song

My moms funeral is tomorrow and I was finding songs to play, well there was one but I don't remember what it was called or any of the lyrics but I know the general idea behind it. It's sorta older, eighties or later. There was agirl that was in love with this boy but he was like 5 years older. when he turned 18 he moved away and later realized about 4-6 years later that he loved her so when he went to tell her she was married to his best friend. so if you have any ideas let me know.

rylies_mum

Asked by rylies_mum at 12:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, I am so sorry, but anymore info on the song? and if you don't find it don't worry about it, I know your mom would appreciate you doing this.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am truly sorry for the loss of your mom. I pray that you find peace and comfort during this difficult time. {{{HUGS}}}

I don't know about the song...it doesn't sound familiar. Do you remember any of the lines to it or who may have sung it? I wish I could be of more help.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:55 AM on Mar. 11, 2009