help

I started taking birth control pills on 2/8/09 i stopped taking them 2/13/09 b/c they made me sick. 2/13 was also the last day of my period. I came back on 2/16/09. they last 7days. When did i ovulate?

143angel

Asked by 143angel at 12:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/ . You can enter in as many periods as you can remember. It will then calculate the average length of your cycle based on your average pattern between periods and give you an approximation of when you may have ovulated and what your most fertile days are/were. It is hard to say when you ovulated just going by one period because everyone is different. Especially with throwing BC into the mix. I didn't think most doctors had you start BC during your period. When I was on it, they had me wait until my period was over and then start on the Sunday of the following week after my period.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• thats awesome NovemberLove...I didn't know that site existed and I always forget to write my cycle down in my planner. I just signed up so I'll know when its coming...no surprises! Thanks for that.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2009