help...

i am 15 weeks pregnant with our first baby, lost my fiance last monday in a car accident, then had a car accidnet that friday, i went to the doctor that following tuesday after my fiances accident to make sure that everything is ok... baby was great and they are about 95% sure its a BOY... then i went today to the dr. after going to the emergency room friday after my accident, everything looked great.. i just havent had a sense of appitite, a sense to do anything i feel like i want to wither away and just die, i know i need to be strong for my baby and myself, i just cant find it in me to do it right now... i dont know what to do... the dr told me to eat anything even if its junk food just anything for the calories, but i cant seem to eat without wanting to vomit... im not sure what to do... anyone have any suggestions??Thanks

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 12:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• also any suggestions on sleep i think in the last week i have had 7 hours of sleep...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 12:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• The best advice I can give is maybe try speaking with a grief counselor? I can't imagine what you are going through and I'm sure it isn't easy, but you do have to stay healthy. For yourself and your baby.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Im so sorry for your loss but please be strong for your lil one i know its hard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Omg just reading that you had lost your loved one makes me wanna cry i can only imagnge what your going through he blessed you with son please mommas keep your head up your loved one is now in gods hands watching over you & the baby godbless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I couldn't imagine how you feel or what you are going through but maybe just don't forget to take your prenadal pill for vitamins and maybe it will help you eat more. I would also try some fruit, when I had morning sickness, all I could keep down was fruit. I know this isn't the same but it could help. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you pull through. I'll be here for you if you need someone to talk too. <3
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I had a hard time with depression and eating while I was pregnant as well. One thing they suggested to me that kinda helped me was, take a big glass of water and squeeze juices from fresh fruits or veggies in the water this way you dont get much taste so it wont upset your tummy but also you will get some of what you need to help keep you and baby healthy. Eventualy after talking to a counsiler and doing this, I felt better. If you do this, I hope it works for you too.

Sorry for you loss sweetie. If you need to talk, I'll be here.

Good luck.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am so sorry for your lose, I wont say I know how you feel because I dont. But I know it has to be hard. Your fiance blessed you with a baby, and he will be such a proud daddy knowing you took care of it. This child is going to be a living memory of him, make sure you tell him about his father every singe day. And maybe you could name him after your fiance...if its a boy. I would take care of your son as best you can cause now its all you have left from your fiance....
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would suggest talking to a grief counsler. Your OBGYN can refer you. Also if your depression becomes worse you may speak to your doctor about one of the safe anxiety meds that can be taken during pregnancy.

I will say a prayer for you and your little one. May God be with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• im sorry for you loss
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009