Did you know state (major)universities are indoctrinating hate for America by Markcist Professors teaching how to Revolutionize and destroy America hence Obama and Ayers and even the church he belonged to? What did we ellect?

This is quite possibly the beginning of the end. Look Up Christians!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Universities hiring left wing nuts has been going on for awhile now. It's just since Ayers and other nuts have been publicized that America knows all about it. It's important you check out the schools your children are looking into. Check ou the History, Psych, Philosopy etc. classes your child may need. Make sure you let your child know he/she can drop a class they are not comfortable with. There is not much we can do about this except voice our opinion and stay away from left wing schools.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• And...where are you getting this information?
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Ummmmmm has someone been hitting the bong pipe too much tonight? Go to bed honey.. it will all be over in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• And what, pray tell, is Markcist? I've heard of Marxists and frankly they don't frighten me one bit.

I would also think that Christians would be praying that the Rapture arrives in the next 30 seconds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• 4 Trillion dollars in debt! OBAMA 's plan to become the Soviet Union
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:18 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• $4,000.000.000.000 oh and .5 this is real
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Quite possibly, maybe, not sure of it, but just be careful anyway. I love ellecting, so pleasant in the spring. I'm not a Christian so I'll keep my eyes right in front of me, thank you very much.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 7:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• rolling on floor

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Perhaps if you had bothered to attend a university and get some additional education, you would see that your statements are foolish. BTW the correct spelling would be Marxist and elect. You tell Christians to look things up. You could try looking words up in a dictionary.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I think you may have missed your meds...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2009