How many ppl were in the deliver room with you?

Inluding doctors, nurses, family members. All of it.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom and DH. My doctor and two nurses.

Each nurse had their fair share of "checking" me until I wanted to smack both of them. They had completely different perspectives on the best ways to labor and push. The doctor was adorable and I felt bad because I was oozing all over the place and just gross. One of the nurses looked like an even prettier version of Jennifer Love Hewitt and she made me feel like a big, fat, sweaty slob lol. They should NOT allow pretty, skinny girls to delivery babies lol (JK)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• me..my sister..my mom..2 doctors..and 4 nurses..maybe 5 nurses..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I had my mom, husband, OB, and if I am remembering right 4 nurses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my mom dh, a friend the dr and a ton of nurses i wasnt too happy with all the nurses being in there looking at my cooch
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• deliver* rather lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• baby #1 ~ my husband & the Dr.
    baby #2 ~ my husband and the midwife
    baby #3 ~ my husband, our 21 yr old daughter (baby #1), our 14 yr old son (baby #2), my mom, my dad, 2 nurses and the Dr.
    baby #4 ~ 3 Doctors., 4 nurses, NICU neonatologist, 3 NICU nurses, 1 life flight NICU nurse (she was delivered between 23-24 wks via emerg. c-section and life flighted to another hospital.)
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• With my first it was just my MIL, the OB, and the peds nurse.

With my second it was my husband, the OB, and a peds team (she inhaled mecunium).

With my third it was my husband, the OB, and the peds team. As I was pushing some male medical students came in to watch without any permission. My husband and I were so angry! The OB thought we gave permission or she would have kicked them out herself. She set whoever was in charge of them in their place as soon as she found out that they were uninvited.

There were probably some nurses with the 2nd and 3rd, but I honestly don't remember. I didn't do a head count...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• 1 nurse, the Dr-who almost didn't make it, my husband & son's Godmother (an L&D nurse) Only 2 guests were allowed to attend in addition to the medical staff.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My husband,Mom, my midwife,and 2 nurses
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009