bleeding worse.....

ok so i had my baby a week ago
i had an emergancy c-section
the bleeding had almost stopped
before i left the hospital
then like 3 or 4 days ago i started to bleed really bad again
is this normal
im going to see my doc tomorrow
but i just wanted to see wut other people think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's probably good that you're seeing your doctor tomorrow.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes it's normal. It's not normal that you had stopped already. The bleeding should last a few weeks. Mine did the same thing stopped after a few days (turns out I had a uterine infection) and then started again after antibiotics... then stopped a couple weeks later and nothing for a week and started again. I thought it was AF... but my OB said it was just stuff left over that needed to come out.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Maybe if you do a lot of lifting it will cause that. I had a vaginal delivery with both mine. With number 2 they told me that I couldn't lift more than the baby I can't remember if it was2 weeks or 4 weeks. I completely stopped bleeding for the whole day then the next day I was carrying the baby to the car in the car seat and I started bleeding bad again so I think if you do to much it can cause you do bleed.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• The same thing is happening to me... My son is one week old today and I'm bleeding much more than when i left the hospital. It was a VB. I'm also feeling a little uncomfortable. I have two other kids ages 3 and 20 months so I know I am doing to much lifting but what are you gonna do right. I'm just hoping it dosen't get worse. Good luck.
    Melissa6280

Answer by Melissa6280 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009