i've lost 40lbs...yet still seem like it's not enuf...is this weird?

i've gone from size 12/14 down to an 8 which is the smallest i've ever been & wut i've always wanted to be. yet now i still feel as tho i'm "fat or big" still even tho everyone is telling me how skinny & great i look. now i'm wondering how small can i get? and y is this? has anyone encountered this? i know i should be enjoying my "new" size...am i just being self absorbed now? lol. or do u think i'm beginning to have a problem?
btw i'm 5"10

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• Seems like your loving your new body and want to see how far you can go with it. I think that's normal. A size 8 at 5'10 is great!! If you want to continue to loose weight than do it. As long as your doing it healthy. By the way, how'd you do it?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I say as long as you are healthy and losing it in a healthy way then go for it. Why stop at your original goal if you can move on to another goal? You used one size as a stepping stone and were succesful. If more people tried to lose weight like that they might not get so discouraged. Go for it!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:18 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• A size 8 at 5'10 is fantastic. I think instead of weight loss, you should now focus on exercise and healthy eating to tone and strengthen your body. You can be skinny as a rail but not be healthy or in-shape. Perhaps that will make you feel better?
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• hey sara
    i got a bike & pilates dvd & tae bo dvd. i try to exercise 3times a wk @ least, i also walk on the beach too. and being careful wut i eat. i sumtimes do skip meals and drink coffee which i know isn't the healthiest...but sumdays ur just busy.
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• That's awesome. Congrats! And an occasional coffee meal isn't that bad!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS on you successful weight loss!way to go

yellowbird03

Answer by yellowbird03 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2009