Do you ever hear Coyotes at night?

Because I am right now. 0_0
Does it freak you out hearing them at night like it does me? Just the sound of them alone is freaky.
I can tolerate them better than panthers screaming. We've had that happen too. A few years ago my mom and I watched one out in the field in front of our house walk around in broad day light. Then a friend and I seen one run from the road up in to the woods when we were on a four wheeler.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no bc i dont live in the boondocks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• When we were stationed at Ft. Irwin, Ca. I would hear coyotes every night and see them during the day. No, it never freaked me out.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:24 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Was that suppose to offend me anonymous 2:20?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I freak out on a Saturday night when I hear gunshots and the ghetto bird (helicoptor) flying over my house lol. But I have never heard a coyote. And yes OP I think the anon was trying to be rude as usual.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• hahaha Gigi I haven't heard anyone say "ghetto bird" in a long time!! Hubby and I would call it that when we would go visit his parents...you know somethings not right when you hear it!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Well that was a weak one 2:20. Is that all you could come up with? At least I don't write like I came from the "boondocks." Your spelling and punctuation is horrible.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I miss the sounds of wildlife. I'm a native of Maine and when we lived out in the boonies all we heard was nature and wildlife - I loved it! Only things we hear where we live now are birds (which I still love) and some traffic a couple miles away.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We do & my husband is trying to hunt them so they don't kill the deer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009