Why would you leave your hubby on your WEDDING DAY???

I read in another post that a woman left her DH the day of their wedding and hasnt seen him since and has been with another man since that time...WTF??? Why would you get married just to leave the same day?
Was that a joke?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• cause your a looser
    Anonymous

• LOL! I just got done reading that...I'm a bit confused about it too! Maybe it's just Mike posting again, LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yeah that was odd. I think its pretty dumb. Just don't walk down the aisle or get the marriage annulled. Don't commit adultery just because you walked out and left. Thats just immature and childish.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Some of these posts tonight are a bit........what's the word I'm looking for.....boyish. You can tell girls aren't writing them.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 2:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• AFTER WE GOT MARRIED HE HIT ME. AND I TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF AND WALKED OUT. THAT IS WHY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Why didn't you annul it? Don't you still have to like do taxes together and have a credit report with him and everything? Doesnt that cause alot of problems?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• BULLSHIT ANON 2:24. Talking about how great the S?X is with your younger boyfriend...yeah...ok. (S?X, really? Can't even type out the word sex? Hm...)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• WHAT EVER ANO 2:31. IT IS TRUE. AND YES THE SEX IS GREAT. WE GOT TOGTHER ABOUT A YEAR AFTER I GOT MARRIED. AND I CAN FIND HIM TO ANNUL. AND DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A DIVORCE YET. BUT AM WORKING ON IT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You could go hit a bookstore and buy "Divorce for Dummies" and go from there.  If you story isn't some piece of bullshit, then your ,um, husband, should be agreeable to a divorce.  and it should ONLY cost you the filing fees, based on the fact you left him on your wedding day...  allegedly

Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 8:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Ummmm if you left him ON your wedding day how did he hit you AFTER you were married. The story is confusing but I'd love to read the post
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2009