Wondering how many of us?

Does any one eles have or had Hormone Imbalance? what have you done about it? How did your dh handle it? Mine always said something was wrong but since I had my daughtert I feel like something has been off. Now I know what it is. Just wonder what happenes now? I hate taking any meds is there anything eles I can do? Once you got help does things seem to fall back into place?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 2:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• May I ask what were your symptoms? I have felt off but didnt really know what it was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I feel the same way but I did you know you have hormone imbalance for sure? Do I have to go for test? All I know is I am moody but only for 1 week before my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I had a hormone imbalance for many years before the docs found it so I never noticed feeling "off." My testosterone is triple what it should be and my estrogen is 5 times less than it should be due to polycystic ovary syndrome. I started esgrogen immediately but it sent me into a major depressive episode so no more for me. There are some herbal supplements available depending on what your medical situation is. This kind of thing can be dangerous so you really need to follow this closely with your physician.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 6:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2009