Help. Advice. Anything, please!!

I had sex last night and we used a condom, but it broke as soon as we started, but we continued. I started my period on Friday and was still bleeding a little. My question is should I go get the morning after pill, even though I was kinda still on my period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Didn't you post this already?

Just go get the pill-you can get if for free from planned parenthood. At least you can where I live.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes, go take the morning after pill. You can never be too careful. Next time don't continue with a broken condom if you don't want to get pregnant. Sorry dear but why use one in the first place if you're going to use it broken?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Well it's not liike he kept it on or anything. You women are bitches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If you don't want to be pregnant, which it sounds like you don't, it would probably be the best thing to get the morning after pill just to be safe.( I recently got pregnant while I was still somewhat on my period so it is possible you could've gotten pregnant.) The morning after pill may make you somewhat sick but it will be worth it in the long run.
    anonymous1203

Answer by anonymous1203 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2009