TMI but my daughter

my daughter masturbates ever so often and the last couple times she says when she has an orgasm she bleeds...she told me she doesnt put anything inside shes a virgin by the way and over 18 but idk why that would occur...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Kids' Health

• bleeds from where? from inside??
    sounds to me like you need to carry her butt to the doctor ASAP!
    GA_GiRL0920

Answer by GA_GiRL0920 at 4:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would def take her to the Drs. That just does not sound good virgin or not.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yikes. Yeah, she needs to go to the Dr. I don't even know what would cause that!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I would question if she is being honest about putting something inside of her. If she is a virgin and she is putting something inside maybe she hasn't broken her hymen completely, she is just tearing it a little each time. I know I wouldn't be telling my mother what I use to masturbate with. That's my thinking, but I would go to the Dr.
    Anonymous

• Could be that she is stretching her vagina or scratching the inside of it with her finger. She wouldn't notice it until he orgasms because that's probably when she takes her finger out. She could go get a pelvic or check for an infection but I doubt it's anything life threatening.

Anonymous