Sex questions

Not to start drama (really) why are there so many sex questions? Is it man or lesbian trying to get aroused?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 4:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm maybe the curiousity just came out in some people you cant ask those questions during the day their is waaaaaaay too many people who would get offended
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• LOL! Somebody said there was a man on here earlier. I don't believe that and not sure if there is a lesbian on here, either. Maybe it's just for fun, IDK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Actually I know for a fact that men get on here from an incident that happend not to long ago
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Enlighten me JAJA Steele....How do you know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• LOL- yeah tell me about it. I had some "lady" on here just the other day that was literally argueing with me in a question and even googled my screen name just to prove that my profile was private so when they guessed aspects of my life they were right. My profile was not private at the time they looked up my info of course. It was scary!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I rather not go into it - I just know for a fact men have been on here and have caused tons of trouble
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

•  COME ON JAJA STEELE, NOW I'M REALLY INTERITED IN KNOWING..PLEASE

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 4:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• jblueeyes i sent you a message
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Hey JAJA how bout you send me a message. This shit sounds very interesting.....
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 5:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2009