Extra stinky?? (tmi)

I know that gas is not unusual during pregnancy...but did anyone else have extra stinky gas?? Or is that just me?? I've noticed that I am even clearing my hubby from the room these days...& I've never had gas THAT stinky...but its like an all day thing!! So is anyone else finding themselves extra stinky??

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 4:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my first child, my husband woke me up frantically one night... and asked me if I had farted under the covers... because if not, he said, then the dog had shit in the bed!!! ;-) You're not the only one, hun... just take pride!!! ;-D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• When I was pregnant with both of my kids I had real bad gas and I stunk my hubby out too. lol That's pretty bad cuz he is horrible with gas, but be careful cuz I ended up having gall bladder problems after I had my kids.
    nee-nee78

Answer by nee-nee78 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• anon 5:02..... thank you for that. I really need to actually laugh out loud. That was great, my eyes watered. Too funny! :)
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 6:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009