Are you bored with Life?

I struggle with depression so yes,I am but I'm wondering why your bored.I don't have much money to spend on my crafts ,know that would help.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 5:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I also struggle with depression. I'm bored because I'm stuck in Korea and there's nothing to do. I'm thankful that the kids and I get to be with my hubby..but I'm going crazy here! All we ever do is go to the PX, Commissary and the Library or when they show kid movies I'll take my daughters to watch a movie. I'm counting down the days till we leave this place!!!

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm bored because I'm on a low protein diet and it's causing me to be un active.I've been told I could get a 'leaking kidney'so the diet is very important.It's causing me to stay home alot and that's depressing!Before the diet I've always been depressed,couldn't enjoy the things I like,now I'm trying to fight it without drugs..The boredness I feel is what's the use,it's a type of depression,though I'm not sad all the time and cry,I have hopeless feelings but not despair.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 10:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009