may seem like stupid question...sry

please no rude comments...

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a couple times about 3 weeks ago.
and i am now 2 days late for my period. recently noticed a milky white discharge. is this a sign of pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait about 2 more days or mayeb 4 and then take a test. Sometimes periods just like to take their time. LOL!! Or you could buy a pack of 2 tests and take one now and then in a week to be sure.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 5:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Take a test at home or go to the doctor and get either a urine test or blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Dollar Stores carry tests for $1 and tests for $4 so the arent too expensive if ya just wanna give it a shit w/o wasting too much money 1st. and just try not to stress- thats prob. whats making your period late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• sorry fixin my typos

i meant give em a shot not shit-lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I recommend the dollar store tests too. They are the same ones they use at hospitals and dr's offices. No need to buy a pricey test.

And yes, milky white discharge MAY be a sign of pregnancy. But it may also be a sign of your period coming.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I took the Dollar store test 2 week ago....AND I AM PREGNAT!!! I was 2 days late....Take a test even if its $15 its worth it. Because your period will not come because your stressing over it. This happened to me in the past I was 1 week late and I took the test it was neg and I got my period that night....Best of luck to you dear
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 10:49 AM on Mar. 11, 2009