how can i get custody of my children back

hi i'm writing to get an answer on how to get custody of my two kids and first i was a good mother i worked all mylife and gave them everything that they wanted i have grouciers in the house ,i bought them schoolclothes i never ask there father for nothing and i never ask him to pay child support and i had them in activity's like t-ball, football etc. and the reason why he filed for custody is because he wanted me to be with him and we haven't been together 10 years and when i find the right guy and got pregnant thats when he fliped out and then he said that he wanted to vist with the kids after all these years i tried to let him see them and all out the blue he came and got them and when it was time to bring them back he called and said that he got custody of them so i went to court and the judge gave me custody and then i called him and told him that i had a death in the family and i will be returning back in a couple of day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• this doesnt make sense if you have custody and the judge told you you have custody than the kids should be with you. i dont understand what the problem is
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I don't get it either...sounds like there's no problem here.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 7:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Sounds like there is more to this....If you have custody and it's court ordered take the papers and go pick up your kids.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• YEA , THEIR HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS STORY .. HE CANT JUST KEEP YOUR KIDS.
    ASHLEY1436

Answer by ASHLEY1436 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2009