Baby moving

Ok, you may think I'm absolutely nuts, but is it possible to feel the baby moving already? I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. Yesterday I swear I felt it move a couple times. I know alot of people think it's probably gas, but it was down really low, like right at my pubic bone. This is my 2nd baby and I know a lot of people say with your 2nd you're more in tune with the feelings.

meesa0210

Asked by meesa0210 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NOOO...ur not crazy...u prob. are feeling the very first movements of ur baby. I did around 9-10 wks. w/my 2nd and this 1 too. Congrats!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 7:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Nope, not crazy at all!! You are more than likely feeling the fluttering of your baby! I didn't feel mine for the first time until I was around 13 weeks! I am also having my 2nd child!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am 8 weeks and thinking i feel the bayb move already.. i felt my son right around 12 weeks.. it could be gas but it very possibly could be the baby too!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2009