DO YOU FAVOR ONE KIDS OVER THE OTHER???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I probably do with my middle because I was a middle child.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No. I love them equally, but differently.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 7:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I do but don't mean to. I do love them both dearly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• DD is almost 7 and DS is 3 - during the day it seems like one will get more love than the other but it mostly straightens out (I hope).

When DD is being too "grown up", DS will want to cuddle. When DS is being too "Power Rangers", DD will want to read together.

Growing up I think my brother was favored, but now that we're adults it all seems to have balanced out.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have two daughters,and I have to say,I love them both the same,one has special qualities,that the other does'nt have ,and the other has special qualities that her sister does'nt have.That's what makes them very unique and special in their own way.I could never favor one over the other.But I have seen many who do,but I am sure they have their reasons.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I BELEIVE I LOVE MY CHILDREN ALL THE SAME, THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN THEIR INTERACTIONS WITH ME BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE ALL UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN WAY. I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED BY MY MIDDLE DAUGHTER THAT I HAVE A PREFERENCE OVER HER OLDER SISTER, BUT IT COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH, I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME, BUT WE HAVE DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIPS,

Answer by older at 10:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Some are just easier to get along with. I love my children with the same amount of love, just in different ways as they are different people. Love is not a matter of division but rather one of multiplication...the more you have the more there is to love.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• It's totally possible to love all your kids exactly the same AMOUNT but in different ways. Because each child is unique and individual and brings something new and wonderful to your life.

Anyway, right now I've only got one child to love!
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2009