Did you get money back this year or pay in? If you got it back did you get it yet?

We got ours.. i got mine last week and my fiancee got his today.. my parents filed the same time as us and havent gotten theirs yet.. if you got money did you get it back? or did you pay in

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm getting a refund, but I think the IRS says it takes at least 3 weeks after you file for it to arrive.
    Candy423521

Answer by Candy423521 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We filed ours on the 22nd of Feb and we had our return on the 28th of Feb. Electronic filing through my step mom who is a tax accountant.
    And most of its gone, I made an extra house payment and much needed repairs to the van and the truck and a bunch of preventative maintenance to the vehicles, but they'll both pass inspection.
    We did get some fun stuff, dinner out for our anniversary, new camcorder and some new toys for the kidders. The rest goes into the savings account - AKA emergency account.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yeah we just got ours last night... its going to pay both of our Target bills & new tires for my fiance's car!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We got a federal refund & had to pay state - and got our refund last week.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• we just did our taxes and we're expecting a refund.

I plan to use it to buy our camper!
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009