Potato Soup?

Anyone know a good potato soup recipe?

trendy4you

Asked by trendy4you at 8:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Potatoes, onion, celery (cleaned & sliced) put in pan with just enough water to cover contents....I when potatoes are cooked I then add milk and cook a little while longer, you can also add cream of mushroom soup, or polish sausage or cheese, just start with the basics then add as you like. I like mine real peppery with alot of sausage in it!
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 8:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• go to www.allrecipes.com
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 8:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You didn't mention ham and potato, but if you have some ham, this is THE BEST SOUP ON THE PLANET!!! i promise!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Delicious-Ham-and-Potato-Soup/Detail.aspx
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I bring my potatoes to a boil, when done, add a little corn starch and milk for thicking and some parsley, onions, and salt and pepper to taste this makes for a wonderful soup when you have a sick one in your home as well.

Potato Dumplings.
    Bring Potatoes to boil, make homemade dumplings are store bought ones if you prefer, when the potatoes are almost done, add dumplings cook until they are done. I also add onions, and parsley, salt and pepper to taste and serve with either , cornbread or biscuits, this is a wonderful meal as well.
    dsh071263

Answer by dsh071263 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I do! There is this soup mix, cream of potato, I cut up a few extra potatoes and put brocolli and cauliflower, if you like it, and it is so easy and tastes great! Everyone that tries it and loves it
    AngelFace211

Answer by AngelFace211 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009