I am 8 weeks and i fell this morning coming up the stairs, i ladned on my side not my stomach and i am not in pain but i am worried.. you think it will be ok?

I fell a couple times with my son but it was later on not this ealry... should i go in or just wait it out.. or am i just worrying?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think the whole body is designed to protect the pregnancy, and if you aren't even injured it is unlikely the pregnancy would be effected. As with any pregnancy, there are no guarantees, but this kind of fall is unlikely to cause a problem.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• i would probably worry too. call the doctor and see what they say they may want you to come in just to make sure everything is okay
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would just call your doctor. I fell last Saturday, and he just instructed me to take it easy for the rest of the night.. which I did..
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would worry only if I was hurting or spotting or have any kind of discharge.....But that's up to you! You know your body better than anybody else!!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2009