does your SO get mad cause u dont dress up at home?

MINE SAYS I GET DRESSED UP EVERYDAY I GO TO WORK(I HAVE A UNIFORM..SAME CLOTHES EVERYDAY) AND I PUT MY MAKEUP ON...CAUSE I LOOK LIKE HELL WO IT AND IM IN CUSTOMER SERVICE...AND I ALWAYS GET DRESSED AND THROW MY MAKE UP ON IF HIM AND I GO SOMEWHERE...BUT HE THINKS I SHOULD PRANCE AROUND THE HOUSE ALL THE TIME..I WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK AND HAVE 6 KIDS....HE IS OUT OF HIS MIND!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes he is out of his mind! Your time at home is to relax. You do it because you want to not because he wants you to!!
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• OHHHH HIM AND I FIGHT ABOUT THAT CRAP ALL THE TIME!!!! IM LIKE LOOK...U MAKE ME NOT WANNA DO IT EVEN MORE WHEN U START PULLIN THAT CRAP!!!!! MAKES ME WANNA GO ROLL IN THE DIRT MESS MY HAIR UP AND COLOR MY TEETH BLACK THEN LOOK AT HIM AND SAY...HOW DO U LIKE ME NOW!!!!
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 8:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• The only thing my hubby doesn't want me to wear around the house is my jammies.... I do when he's gone for work,lol Which is a month at a time,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No. He tells me I look good no matter what I wear. (I think he's lying)
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 8:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No, my DH doesn't tell me anything about what I wear. I live in PJ's and scrubs. Of course, when we go somewhere, I put make on and get "all pretty". Mine, too, says I look good no matter what I wear. I think he is lying. He is just scared to get Pepper spray in his whitey tighties. LOL
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Wow.....Does your dh dress up and look his best every day around the house when he is home too???? My dh could care less what I wear, jammies, sweats or jeans. He knows when I go out I always have make up on and a decent outfit so he doesn't care what I wear around the house!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Heck no...if I'm at home I am as comfy as can be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• While, I understand where your husband is coming from, I don't agree with it.

Just from speaking from my own experience, your husband might just want to feel that you think he is important enough to dress up for. Maybe try explaining it to him.

Or you can just do what I did - Put make-up on your husband and ask him how he likes it ;)
    asTraySoJouRner

Answer by asTraySoJouRner at 9:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have a little different take on this, please don't hate me! My DH could probably care less but I try to look nice because I care about him and I care about myself. When I look my best, I feel better and it teaches my children that no matter what, every day is a day to get up, get dressed (in actual clothes) and get to work. Whether it's housework or a 9-5 :) It takes as much effort to put on a pair of jeans and a cute top as it does to put on a pair of pajamas. It takes 5 minutes to put on a simple face of make-up and zero effort to put up a ponytail. The man you loved and married asked you for 5 minutes every day. I'd go for it :) ***Live your Fairy Tale Romance! Join SWWD***

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 9:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I love to dress up for him...but he would rather see me without my hair done or make up on. So we only "fight" (more like him make fun of me) when I put it on and take too long doing it. :)
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 9:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2009