23 weeks pregnant and spotting! Advise Please.

This started last night and it was only a tiny bit but I called my doctor anyway. She said that it was probably just my cervix irriated from intercourse but to put on a pad and if it starts dripping down onto the pad and like saturating the pad to go to L&D.

Well I woke up this morning and there are some drops down on the pad but it's not a ton. Should I be concerned? Do I need to go to L&D or wait it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would lay on the couch with my feet up (on the arm of the couch). If it is more than "a few drops" Go to L&D.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• With my last pregnancy, I bled for the first few months around the time it was for me to get my period. My doctor said it was implantation bleeding. Thefirst time it happened it was really bad and scary right after sex. My doctor had me go to the ER, & had a sono done, & he can see it was implantation bleeding. Everything turned out fine.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am 27 weeks pregnant and I randomly spot at night. I also bleed quit a bit after sex so I would wait it out. Good Luck
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 11, 2009