DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU LOWERED YOU STANDEREDS

WITH YOUR DH/ SO???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Absolutely not! If anything he is better than the "standards" I had wanted in a husband.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Not currently, but I was engaged prior to my dh and I, at the last minute, realized I had. I have now realized that I would rather be alone than settle.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No, I didn't, but I think that far too many women do. It's almost like they decide that any man is better than no man. That is surely a myth. There are lots worse things than being a single woman, one of which is being married to the wrong man.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No,I have bettered myself,can't get better ,than a husband that works everyday to provide for his family,puts his family first,I have two beautiful daughters,The oldest is 20 ,is an LPN ,finishing up her R.N ,my other one graduates this spring and will be attending college in the fall to persue a career in teaching.and I am going to be a grandma in sept.If it sounds like I am bragging,then I guess I am because I am proud.I grew up very poor,had no chance to go to school functions,college,so yeah My kids have had a life ,I could only dream of.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Noway!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Sometimes, yeah. I feel stuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Nope, my husband is more than I was looking for.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• NO & YES! ive been married twice. 22 years with my first & my childrens father. He would be a no, even though we are divorced. I still feel that if his alcholism hadnt gotten the better of him & our marriage we'd still be very happy together. I re-married trying to find what i had in my first marrage...OMG! am i sorry! he would be a YES! What the hell was i thinking! Im trying to divorce him, & he wont go away. We dont talk or see each other, he has a new whoopie & parades her around proudly in our small town for everyone to see knowing hes married to me & wont sign the divorce papers. no children, no property, no reason to move on...so whats the deal? Sorry to go off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• no way my ex is my ex for a good reason , i'm happy with my d/f
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I know this is going to sound crazy [at least a couple of my friends thought it was crazy] but when I was searching for someone to possibly date I had a list of all the qualities I wanted in a man. And everytime a guy would come up to me and try and "holla" at me; this list was going through my mind. And if I saw 1 thing that I didn't like about the guy I cut him off completely. You might say I was quite the bitch to boys lol. But then I met hubby and it was like a dream. He exceeded the expectations of my list!!! And I knew I could not let him get away. haha So I got what I wanted out of a man. God was watching out for me lol. So the answer to your question is Nope I don't feel stuck at all.
    Charweba

Answer by Charweba at 2:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009