Does anyone agree that many women are rude and judgemental on CM answers section?

I am not only referring to the anonymous questions and answers. I believe the anonymous feature can bo good. I am also not referring to the women that have to defend themselves from asking a question they feel is valid.

I just get tired of bashing or mean questions and think some of you ruin it for the rest of us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes, but unfortunately that is what you are going to get with a bunch of woman and their different opinions.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm sorry that you feel this way. I don't ask questions on here much. I just answer questions. Most of the time I answer the ones that have gone unanswered.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 9:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I agree we all have different opinions and we all find different things mean/rude.
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes, I agree. I also think it is wrong to be mean because you have a different opinion than someone else. You can disagree with someone and still be respectful.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I feel that is one reason Clubmom went downhill and eventually faded into oblivion! I try to stay out of posts that have this flavor. I almost responded to one a few minutes ago, but I gave it second thouhts b/c I did not want to give an "ignorant" answer a chance to escalate by adding my 2 cents to it.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 9:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009