How would you know?

How would you know if you were pregnant before or AFTER your period? With a due date of May 16th and unprotected sex on August 4th and August 23rd it could go either way...I dont know if i had my period or implantation bleeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a due date?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Other than ultra sound which you said the other day may have been off a bit you would only be able to know by charting if you were doing it at the time of conception.

My suggestion to you would be to not worry so much about the due date and just let nature take it's course. That way you are induced to early or told your baby is premature when in reality he may not be. The best way to protect your baby is to let nature take it's course.

If your concerned about paternity than talk to your doctor. An amnio may be made avaliable to you if you wish but it has risk so talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• is there any way someone with a due date of may 16th could have gotten pregnant august 4th though? wouldnt my due date be later? im pretty sure my due date is right as it has been confirmed with two ultrasounds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• if your due date is may16 you got pregnant on august 23
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2009