teens with drugs

ok well my sister and my cuz and some of her friends were driving around and my cuz ran the stop sign so the cops pulled them over they found drugs they all went to jail and they all had to get drug tested they all had it in them my cuz has 9 charges they have court today what do you think will happen??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Hopefully, they will learn their lesson. If they would have had a wreck and killed someone, they would go to jail for a long time. I hope they do learn from it and hope things turn out ok. GB
    dawn440

Answer by dawn440 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yea i know i always told my sister to stay away from drugs guess she didnt listing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• it depends on what they had and how much of it they had, if it was marijuana, and they had less than an ounce probably just a fine, thats how it is in most states. my hubby and i used to smoke weed he got arrested cause his friends were stupid about it. but he got charged with possesion, intent to sell, intent to deliver, possesion of drug paraphanilia, and some other stuff. he went to court and they dropped the charges down to misdemenors (or however thats spelled) he had to pay 639.00 in fines. and if its the first offense the charge usually isnt that bad. so yeah...depends on how much, and what the drug was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If they're underage they might end up in Juvenile detention. If it was enough to be a felony and they are close to 18 they might be charged as adults. So much of this depends on local laws and the judge you get....it's hard to tell what will happen.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 4:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I think it depends which drugs and if they have been charged with doing drugs before
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2009