a show got me thinking: if u had the funds would u have a musical performance for your childs birthday??

i was watching this show "the game" on b.e.t ... and the dad is a football player and has alota money (but doesnt want to spend it on anything lol) and his daughters friend had the pussycat dolls at her bday party ... it got me wondering , if some parents had the funds woud you do something like that? (in the end he didnt get her a performer or the party she wanted , but took her to disney cuz they sponser him -cheapo- but he got them to let her ride on a float w/ cinderella lol)

for my sons 1st bday we had a clown
2nd bday party we had someone dress up as spongebob (lol)
than his 3rd we seen this guy built a car to resemble lightning mcqueen , and we asked him how much hed charge to park it at our house and let the kids sit in it and get pics done ... it wasnt expensive ... damn the whole party shoulda been held in there , i swear kids got 100 pics taken each lol ...

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. My $$$ would bet spent on something that is useful. I would not spend like that when the money can be used for MUCH better things.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:54 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• mmm if all the bills were paid and we didnt desperately need anything that couldnt wait than definately!!!! my kids wants comes before my wants!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If it was her 16th birthday party like on MTVs show My Super Sweet 16, and my DD asked for it then yes I would. but not for a 1st birthday
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• this girl was SIX! lol ... i was like woah! ... i would do a musical performance for 16 as well ... thats my plans for both my kids lol ... but for some bday parties we have different things there to have fun w/
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Nope.
    I see no need when having cake/ice cream, presents and friends and family should keep them entertained.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't because I don't want my kids growing up with big heads.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2009