Trying for baby #2 so how do I get my two year old back in his room at night?

Im about to start takeing Clomid so my guess is that will be pregnant soon and I have huge seperation anxiety from my son. I need to get his crib back in his room and my plan is to put him asleep every night and then put him in his crib while still asleep but what do I do if he wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to get in bed with us or just does not want back in his crib cause its far from us? Hes used to being in his crib but still able to see mommy and daddy if he cants sleep. Please help because I cant fit the crib and bassenette in the bedroom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would not consider trying until your son is in his room and has a routine with everything he does. Because its really hard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I understand!!!!!! But i do have baby number 2 already. I started letting her watch tv to fall asleep then carry her and put her in the crib. If she woke up i would lay with her in her big girl bed...Im not a CIO kidna girl but i think i may need to. I cant carry her and the baby. So i will out a gate in her room..she even gets a TV..and she can just fall asleep where ever..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Well that would make sence if It took me longer then 9 months to get him to sleep in his own room but if it takes my husband and I that long then we arent that great of parents and we do have a routine. All Im trying to do is get him to go night night in his bed in his room instead of ours. Thanks for the advice though and Im sure that it would be hard to have two kids and not have them all in your bedroom and not on a routine but thats not the case here cause I plan on fixing this within the next couple of months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009