DO YOU FEEL SUCK??

DO YOU FEEL STUCK IN YOUR LIFE?? WITH YOU S/O OR D/H?? I KNOW SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE I JUST WANNA RUN AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK. OF COURSE TAKE MY KIDS WITH ME.. AND JUST START ALL OVER AGAIN..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you thinking about leaving your dh/so?

I mean is it always like this down in the dumps? If not just hang in there we all have our days.
    We get so overwhelmed with everyday life that yes it tends to drain us.
    So if you are going through an ups and downs thing make sure you have a good reason to leave especially if he is a good man (in everyway) you don't want to loose him to someone else once you find out the grass wasn't greener on the other side afterall. GL Think it through. Think of the kids. How and where would you live and yes I am sure you will make it in life but is it really that bad?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We all get to a point where we question if what we have is still love or just an obligation to be with our SO. If you're TRULY unhappy or if the person you're with is doing things to disrespect or degrade you to the point where talking it through and counseling are no longer an option, I suggest you take some time for yourself and then make a final decision.

Keep in mind that at the end of the day, even the most loving, exciting, fulfilling relationships take communication, time, effort and sacrifice. Then again I work for family attorneys so I see the worst of relationships 40 hours a week lol.
    Candy423521

Answer by Candy423521 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yes! i think we all have moments like that when we just want to pack up & drop off the face of the earth. there has to be a reason why you feel like that, running off isnt just a wake up & wanna blitz thing...something has to be effecting you to make you want to leave...what is it? can we help? & is it something that you can work on trying to fix? or is it just non fixable & a matter of acceptance with dicisions that needs to be made, & leaving wou;ld be the fastest & easiest? ...mine was an abusive alcoholic hubby that i was trying to hide our problems to the world & my children. Leaving became the hardest part of my process....So whats really wrong sugar?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I feel so stuck. Like I have tried to break up with him but its like he won't let me idk if that makes sence
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2009