This question is totally rediculus.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get spell check to work on here. I have a college education and can't spell for shit, which seems to piss everyone off all the time. Anyone? Is it my computer? Is it on the site somewhere? Yale people...and I come off like a hillbilly.

Asked by missv66 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I haven't had any trouble using the spell check.  It's only available when you use the "Full Editor".  You just hit spell check and it will underline the words that aren't spelled correctly.  You click on those words, and it will give you the correct spelling.  You can't use it when asking a question, but you can when you are answering.  You can also use it when creating a message to send to somebody.
    Good luck figuring it out, I hope this was helpful to you.

Answer by bookay at 10:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Click on "Use Full Editor" (above) and then click on spell check at the bottom.

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Oh, forgot to add that you can't use spell check when you are asking a question, only when you are answering a question.

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Are you talking about in the answer section? Then yes it is the full editor feature. There is a button in the group post section to check spelling.

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• For me it spell checks automatically. It shows that red line underneath when asking, and answering questions. Just not in the headline of the question.

Answer by Mama2Mase at 10:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Here's your sign...LOL

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• OK ,I am a hillbilly lol my spell check is at the top of my comp screen,it says check with a green check mark,click on that,it will turn the word you are trying to spell red,then click on the word,and it will correct it for you.I wish some people was'nt so sensitive about the spelling.who cares.Hope this helps

Answer by Val504 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Who cares what other's think about your spelling? People need to relax on this site! But if you really want to improve your spelling for YOURSELF just click on the full editor:)

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• ladies you all rock

Answer by missv66 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2009