Is it safe to have sex at 6 weeks??

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 10:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if the doctor hasn't told you not to engage in have sex then yes you can. If you are high risk or have had a miscarriage then I wouldn't recommend it. I had a mc and I did have sex 1 time in my first trimester and I started bleeding. So I learned from that. Which I didn't know I was high risk...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I deleted my previous answer because I totally misread the question, sorry! (thought you meant post-partum)

Unless you're high-risk, go for it!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• pregnant or postpartum?
    Evies_Momma

Answer by Evies_Momma at 10:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Go for it! In a few weeks you're probably going to be so tired you won't even think about it, so have fun now!
    Evies_Momma

Answer by Evies_Momma at 10:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• same thing here, unless doc said no....for the love of every other prego woman that can't or won't....have sex woman!!! And in case you didn't know, at the end there, penetration is one of the best inducers!!!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2009