has anyone tried those lip glosses that make your lips plumpier? did they work for you?

kiliki_malie

Asked by kiliki_malie at 11:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Avon makes a few good ones Plump Pout Lip Gloss is reallygood but doesnt burn like crazy like some of them do. My fave shade is Mocha Kiss. This product is amazing, ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System, it is normally $25.00 but right now its on sale for $14.99
    and I also like BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 with Double the Retinol they're buy one get one for 1.99 right now! All good products that aren't harsh or drying! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping if you want to try them out! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I got a brand one time from KMART (I think it was maybelline) but I had no idea it was a lip-plumping gloss!!! I put it on in the car and all of a sudden, my lips were burning. I thought I was having an allergic reaction to the gloss - my lips did plump up, but I was a messy applier and got some on the creases of my mouth - it made my skin turn red. But the lips looked good!!!
    mommaruth07

Answer by mommaruth07 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• thanks, ill look into that. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have tried several lip plumpers and they make my lips FEEL like they are swelling up, but to me - they don't LOOK plumper....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Get one that has peptides in it... that is the ingredient that is the FILLER and not just an irritant. If all it does is burn, it may feel plumper, but not filling in any little lines or creases :)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009