Can we get a ride on the Pelosi plane?

How are you all feeling today about Nancy Pelosi throwing a fit because the plane she wants for Memorial Day to travel on is not available to her? Are we allowed to request government planes, bought from our dollars, to fly on?

foreverb3

Asked by foreverb3 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No.
    We are not special like she is.
    We do not run the world.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Boo hoo hoo. I hear, through the Air Force grapevine, that she is quite a snot!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:32 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Why is Denny Hastert's old plane out of service? Oh wait, he's not the leader anymore so you need to gripe about something...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Not for me thankyou, NOT into flying.
    But I would like a seat near her office so I can hear her staffers b*tch at Reid staffers and back and forth. I understand the F bomb was dropped more than anyone could count. No class on Capitol Hill and none in the WH.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• She is an idiot. She also requested to fly out of Travis AFB instead of San Fran Airport. It was denied. The military said, They don't even grant "special" requests for the Sec of Defense, why would they for a Senator. I am sure she feels she is higher than any Sec of Defense, but she is a lowlife liberal tool.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Why is Denny Hastert's old plane out of service?

Because it wasn't good enough for Frau Pelosi - she wanted one that would fly non-stop from Cali to DC, so she instead requisitioned a bigger one. Nice try, though. I'm sure you haven't cut back on anything due to the economy, so why should she?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• GIVE ME A BREAK..DOES NOT MATTER IF THAT HAS BEEN A TRADITION FOR 1 THOUSAND YEARS..THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS IMPLODING.... ME, YOU AND EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY ARE LOSING JOBS,LOSING OUR HOMES, BEING HOMELESS AND THAT GOVT UP THERE LIVES IN A CUSHIONED BUBBLE..THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEIR TAXES, THEY WILL NOT LOSE THEIR HOME,THEY WILL HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SHOULD BE OUTRAGED. I KNOW I AM..DRUGS ARE RUNNING RAPID THROUGH OUT THE USA, DRUG GANGS ARE RUNNING THE STREETS, IMMIGRANT ALIENS ARE STILL HERE AND OUR GOVT (DONKEYS& ELEPHANTS) ARE IDIOTS. ALL THIS DAMN MONEY BAILOUTS, SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN DIRECTLY TO US. NOW WE HAVE MEXICO DRUG DEALERS INSIDE USA. ATLANTA GA I FEEL FOR U, CAUSE IT MAYBE OUR TOWNS NEXT.
    yiayiaann

Answer by yiayiaann at 12:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• She gets a good paycheck. Let her fly business class. The military should NOT be shuttling her or her family around the world.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Wellllll.....Obama did ask the military to trim 10% from their budget. I vote they elminate Pelosi's free rides. That will save some.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009