doea anyone know what month you can start having garage sales? i live in CT, and its still cold! lol

were moving soon and i want to get rid of things instead of moving things i dont want to my new home.

kiliki_malie

Asked by kiliki_malie at 11:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• When ever it's a warm day! I'm in MA so I'm just a little North of you. I haven't seen any yet but they usaully start around April - and of course when all the snow is gone.
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Well, any time, lol.

If you are concerned about the cold, try setting up your garage for one instead of outside, or even your living room if it is big enough. If you post it in the paper you can specify that it is an "inside garage sale"
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Have a virtual garage sale on craigs list. Do it on a Saturday & Sunday when your husband, boy friend, father or other large male figure can be at your home with you (there are crazies out there). You can take pictures of all your stuff and upload those images to photobucket.com Then you just copy and paste the code from photobucket to the craigs list post. Put as many images as you can in each post. You can do one post in Kids stuff with tons of images and another post in clothing for clothing stuff with tons of images. Then tell people they can email you and they can pick up the stuff between - let's say 9 am and 5 pm on Sunday. If they don't show, just run the same ads the next weekend.
    If you need help, just email me.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2009