Were did you go or what did you do for your honeymoon?

We went to Maui a week after we got married. We got an ocean front condo absolutely breathtaking so beautiful. I don't know if I will ever get to go back.. but I am very thankful that I got to go at least once in my lifetime. :)

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 11:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We went to San Diego, CA for about a week. We spent two of our days at Pacific beach I would absolutely LOVE to go back. We also went to the zoo and sea world. Sea World was actually more fun and the zoo was a little disappointing because you had to walk SO SO much to see like one animal after every fifteen minutes of walking... We spent a day shopping and then a couple where we didn't leave the hotel because the hotel and pool were just so gorgeous they we spent our day lounging.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• ooooh i am a beach person also. i live in PA so the best we could do then was go to NJ. we were in atlantic city. laid on the beach most of the time. shopped with our gift cards. swam in the hotel pool with the managers daughter and her boyfriend. so relaxing.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We went the the DR (Dominican Republic) we had a blast, and were supposed to go back two years ago for free but the air fair was so expensive we couldnt. it was great, a whole 8 days to do nothing but lay in the pool eat all day and be a couple steps from the beach! It wasnt the part of the DR we wanted to be thats why they were giving us a free stay, but it was still nice! we will go back one day to the part we wanted to be but this time with our little one too.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We went to DC for a week and then we went to Aruba for a week. It was amazing. I'm not really a beach person, but I could have stayed on the beaches in Aruba all my life... As for DC I just always love that city. It gives me goose bumps to be there.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We went to Disney World. We stayed off site at a nice hotel that had a Pizza Hut in the lobby (we ate a lot of pizza while we were there, lol). Every morning we'd hop on the shuttle bus and go explore one of the parks. We had a hopper pass so we always ended back at the Magic Kingdom for ice cream. Then were back at the hotel by 5pm because I was exhausted (I was 3 months pregnant) where we'd have dinner and swim until I was ready for bed at 8 or 9, lol.
    It was a lot of fun. We really wanted to be able to go back for our 10th anniversary with our kids but I don't see it happening. We will celebrate 10 years in January 2010 and we don't have the money for 2 adults and 4 kids to go.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We went to a B&B in Wisconsin Dells. I was 7 months pregnant so we couldn't do too much. We are planning on going somewhere more elaborate for our 5 year anniversary.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• 15 years ago on Mar. 19th we went to Negril, Jamaica. What beauty. So nice. I was almost crying when we had to come home. A year later we went to Cancun, Mexico. That was nice too. But then we bought a house and had kids. I'd love to take our kids to a caribbean island one day. They'd love it. To see their little butts playing in the beautiful water and eating all the good food. It's a dream.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yeah we went to Maui too. I have been back a bunch of time each time it is fantastic.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009