FlyLady...

So I have heard a little about flylady on this site, and was wondering if someone could tell me alittle bit more about it, and if you use it, does it actually work well for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been flying since Marla first came online. Before she even had a book published. She dramatically changed my life. I was having health issues and just thought I was incapable. She made me go to the doctor to get checked.
    Just do it and don't beat yourself up. If you follow her plan you can do very well.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Thank you. I'm really excited. The website looks really neat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes it works if you let it. Lots of people fall of the band wagon but get back on. It starts with simple baby steps and goes from there. We have a group called fluttering flybabies. Come check us out. We offer lots of help and advice. Its a great group of women here http://www.cafemom.com/group/11967/
    ChristianBabe87

Answer by ChristianBabe87 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2009