Anyone actually like doing laundry?

I love doing laundry.lol My DH says he doesnt know anyone who actually enjoys it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd rather do laundry than clean. And I like food shopping the best.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 11:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I love laundry too! It's my most favorite thing to do! I travel alot, so when we stay in the hotels, I always have to find a hotel with a laundry facility. I freak out if I have dirty clothes anywhere!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• What is your address and I can send you mine?!?!?
    I don't mind putting it in the washer or dryer, but the folding is what I hate.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No..Because we don't have our own washer and dryer and I have to lug the loads down a rusty spiral staircase, pay $3.00 to wash and dry--IF the washer and dryer works. Then repeat the process of lugging it back up the spiral stairs. I'd rather be coated in excrement with open sores all over my body..Okay maybe that's too much, but that's my feelings on laundry.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yea ; i don't mind doing washing either its the folding and putting away that get on my nerves especially them little socks
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Oh , we lived at a place where we had to pay to do laundry (also when they were up and working) and it was awful. The thought of washing in the same washer as my neighbors was more then I could take. I convinced my mother to wash them for me most of the time lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I don't mind it, as long as I have my own washer and dryer. I hated when I used to have to haul laundry to the laundry room in my old condo complex.
    What I don't like though is having to walk up and down the basement stairs.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I had never done laundry until about a year ago. I lived with my mom until I was 18 that is super neat freak and had to do everything herself and then I moved in with my fiance who did the laundry. Finally I figured out how to use a washer and did it, and loved it. I did it from then on.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 12:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My mom was the same way. I was never aloud to do my own laundry or even cook! So when I moved on my own then I had to learn how to do all of it. Maybe thats why I like it so much lol
    Anonymous

• love doing laundry, hate putting it all away
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009